Witness captures UFO over Altonna, Pennsylvania (video)

ALTOONA � WTAJ�s Facebook page had a lively discussion Tuesday after a viewer sent in video of a UFO, or unidentified flying object.

�It�s hard to tell,� said Barry Baker of Hollidaysburg. �I thought it was a Chinese lantern at first.�

�I was thinking some sort of light,� said Amanda Cox.

�It looked like a laser pointer to me in the sky,� said Gary Keagy.

�I think it might be a UFO because I�ve seen some pretty weird things in the sky,� said Revel Southwell of Altoona.

�It�s a really big world for just humans to be on here,� said Jazmin McAlexander of Brookville, Jefferson County.





Read Full Story: WTAJ Central PA

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Witness captures UFO over Altonna, Pennsylvania (video)