Constantine Is Returning..... Well Kinda


Rarely do I go through the effort of actually writing a blog post. You know like actually writing one, but when I saw the news that Constantine is returning for at least one episode of Arrow this fall, I thought it might be a good time for me to share an opinion rather than just post the video with a little blurb and be on my merry way.
I loved this show. I mean loved it. It had a slow start that I was unsure of but I grew to really enjoy Matt Ryan's portrayal of John Constantine. I have always been a fan of the occult, so this wasn't exactly a stretch for me. I love comics, two for two, and with all of the comic book entertainment on TV and in the movies right now, I have been in a state of nirvana.
I mean, who doesn't love a half cocked brit with sorcery in his back pocket and enough of his own demons, let alone the ones he has to fight on a regular basis. Wrap it all up in a nice little package containing a buddy who has lives to spare and a woman who can see things that have and may or will happen. WTF more do you want people?
My hopes are that the CW will incorporate John Constantine all throughout the web of DC comic shows they are developing, and maybe bring him back full time. We shall see. Matt Ryan will reprise his role of John Constantine on episode 5 of season four this fall titled 'Haunted'.
For more on this story check out a full write up at The Hollywood Reporter.

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Constantine Is Returning..... Well Kinda