Lizard Man Of Bishopville South Carolina NEW VIDEO!


A new video out of Bishopville, South Carolina has surfaced on the internet claiming to be of the legendary Lizard Man of Scape Ore Swamp. The man asked not to be identified and submitted a short video of what he thought was the Lizard Man Monday morning. He said he took the video in May while coon hunting but kept its existence quiet -- until he saw the reports of Lizard Man outside a church. "I saw your lizard man story and it's given me the courage to send you a video I took in early May," the man wrote. "Though my wife believes me that it's real, she said she would be embarrassed that everyone would think I was a loon so I kept it a secret."

The man said he took the video in Scape Ore Swamp just off Camden Highway in Bishopville.

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Lizard Man Of Bishopville South Carolina NEW VIDEO!